Alpha Pro Challenge Review, Legit or a scam?
Fully automated software and step by step tutorials to make a fulltime income trading forex working at home.
Hey friends, welcome to CB Pro Review, In this short comprehensive review about Alpha Capital Group’s product, (Alpha Pro Challenge Review), I will share with you what is Alpha Pro Challenge product, does it really work, its advantages and disadvantages, so keep reading Alpha Pro Challenge Review to the end.
Name of the Product: Alpha Prop Challenge, Alpha Capital Group.
The owner of the product: Alpha Capital Group
Product Format: Software, Videos, and ebooks.
Is there a physical format: No, digital format only
Visit the product Website: Click here to visit Alpha Pro Challenge official website
Risk: No, Alpha Pro Challenge product is powered by digistore24.com, one of the best and the biggest trusted and secured marketplace in the world, plus you can refund (money back guaranteed) for 60 days.
Is There any bonuses or discount: Yes, there are three bonuses come with Alpha Pro Challenge program For FREE.
What is Alpha Pro Challenge program:
- Alpha Pro Challenge is a fully automated software and step by step tutorials to make a fulltime income trading forex working at home.
Advantages of Alpha Pro Challenge program:
- You receive accounts up to $200,000 from Alpha Pro Challenge, where you keep 80% of your gains, to reward exceptional traders like you. Scale your account up to a $2,000,000 limit.
- You can start trading with a funded account in as short as 20 days after selecting one of the Alpha Prop challenges.
- The markets are easy for you to navigate.
- You’ll be given a few simple trading goals. Phase 1 is 8% profitable, while Phase 2 is 4% profitable.
- You will succeed and go on to a live trading account that is fully financed.
- Successful traders typically have a solid grasp of how risk and reward relate to one another and trade logically rather than emotionally.
- Your account credentials will be sent to you so you may begin trading in real-time on the financial markets.
- You can expect to receive 80% of your profits when you trade on behalf of Alpha Capital.
- You’ll live in a neighbourhood where everyone is invested in your success.
- The Alpha Pro Challenge staff will support you by scaling the account balance as your account expands.
- The Alpha Pro Challenge team will increase your account balance by 10% each time you make a profit of 10%.
- Your account may be scaled up to a maximum of $2,000,000.
- With our straightforward 2-step approach, you might receive funding in as little as 20 days.
- Up to $100,000 in funded accounts to fit any trader.
- Zero percent commissions are charged on all trades that you execute.
- You can conduct trades over the weekend in addition to news trading.
- IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS IN PROFIT AFTER THE 30 DAYS EXPIRES, FREE RETRY.
- Lowest market-accepted profit targets for Phases 1 and 2.
- 80% of your profits are kept in biweekly dividends.
- Scale your account up to a maximum of $2,000,000 once financed.
- Advanced Traders Dashboard to aid in trading analysis.
- Onetime payment, no monthly fees or subscriptions.
What you will get when you buy Alpha Pro Challenge product:
- ADVANCED TRADERS DASHBOARD – VALUE $497
- TRADEMATE PANEL – VALUE $297
- SESSIONS ZONES AND VWAP INDICATOR – VALUE $67
- PIVOT POINT INDICATOR – VALUE $47
- 30 DAY ACCOUNT PERFORMANCE REPORTS
- CUSTOM-BUILT TRADING JOURNAL
- LIVE MARKET NEWS FEEDS
- ECONOMIC CALENDAR
- MONTHLY TRADING COMPETITIONS
- Bonus1: $50 discount for the $50,000 Alpha Pro Challenge, $100 discount for the $100,000 Alpha Pro Challenge, and $200 discount for the $200,000 Alpha Pro Challenge.
- Bonus2: free live help and email support.
- Bonus3: 60 days money back guarantee.
Where can you buy Alpha Pro Challenge program?
Disadvantages and customers complaints of Alpha Pro Challenge:
- The product is digital format only, no physical format found.
- You may get confused the first time you use Alpha Pro Challenge, so you need some patience and more trials.
- The results are not typical and may vary from one person to another.
Alpha Pro Challenge FAQs:
If I come out ahead but fall short of the target, am I entitled to a free retry?
A trader will be qualified for a FREE Retry if they reach the 30-day limit but haven’t attained the required profit target and all other trading guidelines have been followed.
Once a trader buys an Alpha Pro Challenge, there is no restriction on the quantity of free retakes.
You will automatically qualify if the account is profitable at the end of the 30-day period and no other rules have been broken.
How long does each phase of the evaluation last?
Phase 1 can be finished by traders in up to 30 business days.
Phase 2 will then follow, giving you up to 60 business days to finish the challenge.
Within each phase, traders are required to trade for at least 10 days.
The Max Daily Loss calculation method
The daily loss cap is determined using 5% of the opening amount for each trading day.
This is the balance of the Account as of broker time’s daily candle closing.
For instance, if your equity is $101,000 and your account balance is $100,000, your maximum daily risk for the next day will be 5% of that amount ($100,000), or $5000. Additionally, any winnings on your P/L that are carried over from the previous trading day will be added to your daily loss cap. In this instance, $5000 plus $1000 is $6000.
The daily loss cap would still be $5000 for this particular day, but you may lose an additional $1000 of the floating earnings for a total loss of $6000.
Alternatively, if the account balance is $100,000 and your equity is $99,000 (at the close of the daily candle), the maximum daily risk for the following day would be 5% of the starting balance of the day ($100,000) equal to $5000, and the losing positions on your P/L results carried over from the previous trading day will be subtracted from your daily loss limit ($5000 – $1000 = $4000 in this case).
The initial daily loss cap for this day would be $5000, but since there is a carried loss of $-1000, that amount will be subtracted from the daily loss cap, leaving $4000 available to lose before the account is labelled as failed in accordance with the daily loss cap.
How frequently can I take gains out?
On funded accounts, profit withdrawals are permitted every two weeks. No minimum withdrawal amount is necessary.
Please send Alpha Capital Group a withdrawal request on the 14th and 28th of the month.
Within three business days, all withdrawals will be processed and paid.
Bank wire transfer will be used to send profit withdrawals.
In order to provide our clients with minimal exchange rate fees while obtaining profit withdrawals in their home currencies, we have teamed with a deliverable FX institution.
Which trading software do you employ?
Utilizing MetaTrader 5.
The multiple-award winning MT5 is renowned for its openness when delivering cutting-edge trading capability for incredibly quick execution, as well as top-notch tools for technical and fundamental research. MT4 is a cutting-edge multi-asset trading platform, whereas MT5 is an all-in-one platform developed for CFD forex instruments.
What guidelines apply to trading after a full funding?
On a funded live account, the trading rules are identical to those used in the evaluation.
The risk criteria will be the same for both the assessment phase and live financing, depending on the plan you’ve chosen.
The profit target rule—make as much profit as you can—is the only one that has been eliminated.
Do funded accounts with Alpha Capital Group have a written contract?
Yes, after the trader has successfully completed the evaluation step, a trader’s agreement will be executed between the trader and alpha capital group limited before the trader receives the live funded account.
For a copy of this agreement, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is it permitted to hedge and stack?
Yes, both of them are acceptable.
The opening of many transactions in the same direction at the same price is referred to as stacking.
Martingale is it permitted?
No, this tactic is not acceptable.
Martingale strategies, according to Alpha Capital Group, include the following:
When the first position is in drawdown, opening a position in the same direction.
It is a martingale technique if the subsequent position is opened at an exponent greater than 1x.
You can open subsequent buys on GBPUSD as long as the lot size is the SAME or SMALLER, but you CANNOT INCREASE the position size, for instance, if you open a 1 lot buy on GBPUSD and this position enters open drawdown.
When all purchase trades on GBPUSD are closed, you can initiate a fresh initial transaction with an unconstrained position size.
Are copy trades and EAs permitted?
Copy Trades is something that we strictly prohibit. We also forbid traders from copying the trades of other traders. Group copy trading is not permitted.
Only copy trading between your external account and your account with Alpha Capital Group Limited is permitted.
Any traders who are discovered copying the trades of other traders will be investigated for possible agreement violations, which could result in the loss of the funded account.
Who is your broker?
ACG Markets, our internal proprietary execution broker, has just been launched. Giving our traders:
Conditions for institutional trading
Liquidity that is prime of prime
very little latency
Targeted execution time of under 30 ms
Raw spreads starting at 0.1 pip