Vert Shock Review, Legit or a scam?
How to increase your vertical jump by up to 15 inches in just two months, using one secret 3-step jump training method?
Hey guys and girls, welcome to CB Pro Review, In this short comprehensive review about Adam Folker’s product, (Vert Shock Review), I will share with you what is Vert Shock product, does it really work, its advantages and disadvantages, so keep reading Vert Shock Review to the end.
Name of the Product: Vert Shock.
The owner of the product: Adam Folker
Product Format: Videos and ebooks.
Is there a physical format: No, digital format only
Visit the product Website: Click here to visit Vert Shock official website
Risk: No, Vert Shock product is powered by Clickbank.com, the best and the biggest trusted and secured marketplace in the world, plus you can refund (money back guaranteed) for 60 days.
Is There any bonuses or discount: Yes, there are 12 bonuses come with Vert Shock program For FREE.
What is Vert Shock program:
- The Vert Shock program is a step by step video training tutorials that will learn you the secret 3-step jump trainings to to increase your vertical jump by up to 15 inches in just two months.
Advantages of Vert Shock program:
- The Vert Shock program will help you to increase your vertical jump, whatever your age, weight, tall or fitness level.
- You will get quick results, you will be able to dunk high within the first few weeks.
- The Vert Shock is 100% safe, easy to follow, proven and beginner friendly.
- No expensive equipments, no heavy squats, or deadlifts required to increase your vertical jump.
- The Vert Shock program works through training a unique upset of your elastic fibers muscle tissue, this makes your legs like rubber bands and make your jump very high.
- You will get access to only three simple jump increase steps inside The Vert Shock program, these three steps are:
- Step1: the pre-shock phase; in this stage you will discover and learn more about your body, movements and exercises you will do through the entire course.
- Step2: the shock phase; in which you will train for three days per week, 40 minutes per session to reach your maximum vertical jump velocity.
- Step3: the post shock phase; in this phase you will train four days per week for 30 minutes per day.
- You will learn some simple, easy and effective exercises you can do at home to improve jumping skills.
- You will get access to the most famous mistakes and wrong exercises most people do that harm their vertical jump, to avoid.
- The Vert Shock has helped over 20,000 people all over the world to make their first dunk and increase their vertical jump.
- You can workout anytime and anywhere, you need to do some simple exercises, that you can do at home for 30 minutes per day only.
What you will get when you buy Vert Shock product:
- The Vert Shock main course, 3 stages for 8 weeks (video training lessons and ebook).
- Bonus1: The 4 Vertical Jump Killers free guide, in which you will learn: how to ditch the BS, what mistakes to avoid and how to avoid frustrations and pitfalls.
- Bonus2: The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher free guide, all the techniques, trainings and tips you need to speed up your jump improvement process.
- Bonus3: Weekly Check-Ins, a simple weekly email check-in system for free.
- Bonus4: The Jumper’s Diet Checklist, list of foods to eat to maximize your jump potential faster.
- Bonus5: the NBA Jump Secrets Revealed, free guide.
- Bonus6: The ‘Power Leak Fix’ for Overnight Hops free guide.
- Bonus7: Olympic High Jump Hacks Revealed guide for free.
- Bonus8: The Slingshot Secret to Instantly Jump Higher free guide.
- Bonus9: The VERT SHOCK Maintenance Program for free.
- Bonus10: The ‘Dunk Now’ Visualization Workout free guide.
- Bonus11: The VERT SHOCK Vert Tracker Workbook for free.
- Bonus12: Jump Like Justin System, complete vertical jump training course for free.
Where can you buy Vert Shock program?
Disadvantages of the product:
- The product is digital format only, no physical format found.
- You may get confused the first time you use Vert Shock program, so you need some patience and more trials.
- The results are not typical and may vary from one person to another.